Sunday, October 5, 2008

Herscher High School Homecoming



Here is a photo from the Herscher High School Football game a couple weeks back. I wanted a cool look at the players coming through the football helmet at the start of the varsity game. This shot turned out different than I had imagined, but isn’t that what photography is about? 

The original shot I had in mind, was a shot showing off the whole helmet with the team running out. Right before the players decided to run out they started to get “pumped up” as a team, so I moved in with my fisheye, a SB-800 flash on my camera and a SB-800 flash behind the players, to try and get the players jumping up and down. This ended up as my favorite image and was the moment right before the team charged the field. 

The second photo is an overall of the field shot using a fisheye. 

Yesterday I photographed a beautiful wedding for an awesome couple, Shannon and Dan. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception on Lake Michigan. I couldn’t have asked for a better couple and group of people to work with. Expect some images in the next few days.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP