Monday, September 1, 2008

Thanks for looking...




It looks like blogging has gotten the best of me. I never really thought I would blog, but after my friend Jake (who you should check out at www.jakemoreland.blogspot.com) started one, it seemed like a good way to get my work out there. I will try and post at least a photo or two a week and maybe write some insight into the photos, photography, or even life, which in itself should be funny enough to make it worth coming back to so see what I have to say. So with that....


Today I started to take some more portraits for my Senior Photography show (more to come later). The people in the photos is Jake Moreland (www.jakemoreland.blogspot.com) and Jon Brown. I wanted them to do what ever they felt like and I liked what came from it. I want the portraits to be simple and straightforward, while bringing out the subjects personality and showing us how different each one of us really can be, from looks to personality. 

1 comments:

Anonymous social worker September 1, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

I like your picture, I just started blogging as well, but don't your hopes up, blogging is though when it comes to getting people to check out your words.
here' mine:
http://www.riverexpress.blogspot.com/

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP